I just created my Google+ page….I need to populate it!!! Follow me!….LyteSmythe,Inc – Google+.
Before a doctor diagnoses a specific disease, his patient must undergo a series of laboratory exams and assessments. He has to know the history of his patient and how lifestyle affected his present health problem. As results come in, that would be an indication of the time when a physician gives specific drugs and therapies for maintenance. This will eventually contribute to the level of optimum health that the individual should have. If all else fails, the process will be repeated again.
Similar to what the above mentioned situation touched upon, an entrepreneur’s responsibility would be pretty much the same. It’s just that, he should see his customers as his patients and what they must have to survive a present predicament or a need. He must follow certain steps before doing anything irrational that could contribute to the downfall of his business. He should have certain characteristics innate in his personality for if he lacks one of these, he’s most probably doomed to fail. What Is Entrepreneurship?
Entrepreneurship is collectively defined as exhibiting one’s vision, taking action, and pursuing that vision as a goal to be achieved in life as service to reality. In the meaningless definition, it’s getting your butt out of that couch and doing something rather than fulfilling your life’s destiny of being a couch potato! Down below, I have listed some of the distinct attitudes an entrepreneur should positively have. Attitudes That Define an Entrepreneuer
• Optimism – is foreseeing things in a positive way notwithstanding any circumstances that may hinder progress. The assertiveness of an individual depends on his knowledge of how to handle a difficult situation
• Creativity – is thinking outside the box. Expanding one’s mind of what is beyond the ordinary through fine research and collection of data.
• Stability – either physical, mental, social or emotional, a leader must possess a stable life which means he could handle tough situations during tough times.
• Charismatic – intelligence of communicating with different walks of life. Who says a charming man is less than an intelligent one? A good entrepreneur must have the certain magic glistening in his eyes and could convey enchanting words to get hold of that convincing power no one dare resist.
• Risk-taker – as someone beginning his own dream, he should be stern and must have the guts and the balls to take the big leap of plunging into his own doom or success. He should not be afraid of taking chances when opportunity strikes.
• Energetic – willing to do whatever it takes to reach to the finish line. His drive must always be at its highest level for being an entrepreneur would make you work overtime. His enthusiasm must prevail the next best thing.
• Time bound – like a written report in a newspaper, an entrepreneur must be on the top of every innovation. By looking at our past, we could predict our future.
Small businesses, in time, would turn out big if the scope of management exceeds what is expected. So it is necessary for a beginner to be positive about his endeavors. He must be very observant of what his environment lacks and needs. He should have sturdy shoulders to put on extra weight of carrying a responsibility that could change his or her life!
In closing, we must remember this: One’s greatest failure is sticking with the mentality of being conventional. This would be one of an entrepreneur’s greatest downfalls. Think big. Act. Make your business dreams come true!!! So are you ready to utilize what you've been born with? Subscribe to my newsletter here, and all new subscribers will receive a Free Ebook to help you with your online endeavors! And as always follow this blog, and everywhere that I am on social media, I follow back and respond! Let's Continue To Strive For Success!! -G
“Nobody misses you until you’re dead and gone…” Well, unfortunately? That’s not gonna work for me. You see, in this fast paced world of ours today, everything is controlled by computers. Without them, we wouldn’t be able to Like a Facebook post, Tweet about our favorite eatery, or watch full length movies without leaving our seats…..Everything moves..so fast. So much so, that if we blink we literally miss something.My goal is to make sure you don’t miss as much. Oh i’ve been there. Turn your head for one second and you’ve missed that great deal on Amazon. Or, someone rings the doorbell (yes, we still have those) and when you get back to your fav recliner or Ikea desktop? 20 people have posted about the shooting that just happened as you were walking back. Almost instantly….You may ask yourself: what can i do to keep up? Well, you can point your browser in my direction. This blog is aimed at collecting relevant data about today’s world, including products that you’ve been keeping an eye on forever..And bringing it all together in one big, happy place. So. sit back, breathe, and get ready to take it back to the days when you actually had TIME to stop, research, and enjoy. I hope you find this site helpful, and economically smart.